Lead and/or support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Financial Transformation initiatives aligning finance with business strategy in support of the broader organization’s future vision
· Help develop Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging company assets
· Create strategies and blueprints that define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) and harness the power of robotic process automation to accelerate transaction processing.
· Identify and support business development initiatives; participate in and lead all aspects of the proposal development process
· Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends
· Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace
Who you are:
· Finance focused with a minimum of 8 years’ experience combined in finance + strategic consulting.
· Solid understanding of the finance function, operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
· Significant engagement management experience as well as business, practice, and people development
· Working knowledge and expertise in analytics, forecasting, and finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial)
· Experience with Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
· ERP technology understanding SAP / Oracle / Workday)
· Experience leading a project, leading a project team and the ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients
· Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various finance transformation solutions