Established company in Round Rock, TX with multiple locations throughout the America’s is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years general accounting experience
- ERP systems experience
- Microsoft office software experience